National Family History Month is only possible because of the generous support of our major sponsors and prize sponsors. Their support is greatly appreciated.
2019 Major Sponsors also assist with promotion and publicity for NFHM through their own e-newsletters, blogs and social media outlets. We thank them for sharing these resources with us. Please visit their websites by clicking on the links below.
2019 Launch Sponsor – The National Archives of Australia have been launch sponsor since 2006 and we thank them for their continuous support over the years. The 2019 Launch was co-hosted by the National Archives of Australia and the Public Record Office Victoria.
2019 Prize Sponsors – As well as donating the prizes, our sponsors also assist with promotion and publicity for NFHM through their own e-newsletters, blogs and social media outlets. We thank them for sharing these resources with us. Please visit their websites by clicking on the links below. Competition Terms and Conditions are set out at below the list of 2019 prizes.
All Winners have now been notified by email
Prize available for Closing Ceremony attendee:
Winner: Michael OLDFIELD
One $200 voucher towards an ADBA special collection
Winner: Stonnington History Centre
A free attendance at one of our workshops in Sydney. The next round of workshops will be held in Sydney between the 16th and 20th September. Choices are: Care of Collections, Disaster Response and Recovery, Basic Paper Conservation, Handling Collections and Basic Textile Conservation (more info is our our website: preservationaustralia.com.au) Worth $350.
Winner: Milang Lakeside Butter Factory Markets / Community History Group
Prizes available for Individuals:
1 x 12 month World subscription
Winner: Chris WRIGHT
2 x DNA kits
Winner: Liana FITZPATRICK
Winner: Ann-Maree RICHARDSON
1 x 12 month World membership
Winner: David MILLS
2 x DNA kits
Winner: Marion STARR
Winner: Louise RUSSELL
2 x $50 eBook vouchers
Winner: Ruth LINDE
Winner: Jeanette ROTTEVEEL
1 x $50 Unlock The Past guide books voucher
Winner: Phillip ROTTEVEEL
2 x $100 Unlock The Past cruise vouchers
Winner: Donna BROOK
Winner: William DUDLEY
One $100 voucher towards an Archive Digital Books Australia special collection
Winner: Judy WEBSTER
5 x Historic digital downloaded certificates
Winner: Ian MILLS
Winner: Brenda NEY
5 x $100 Momento vouchers
Winner: Liz RYAN
Winner: Janice SWAN
Winner: Maureen TROTTER
Winner: Avon BALLANTYNE
Winner: Jan GRANT
20% off first book or box order for National Family History Month participants until 31 July 2020 – see details.
National Family History Month 2019 Online Giveaway Prize Draw – COMPLETED
Instructions on how to enter the competition form part of the terms and conditions. The competition for individuals opens on 1 August 2019 and closes on 30 August 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is only open to Australian/New Zealand genealogy and family history societies, and to individuals living in Australia or New Zealand.
- Australian genealogy and family history societies with events listed in the NFHM web calendar for August 2019 will be automatically entered into the prize draw for societies, with one entry for each Society or Group that lists one or more events.
- The giveaway for individuals commences on 1 August 2019 and entries close on 30 August 2019.
- The winning entries will be drawn at the closing function in Sydney. We will attempt to contact each winner using the Email address provided.
- Individuals can enter the prize draw by sending an email to email@example.com, including your name, postcode and Email address. Individuals are not eligible for prizes designated as for Societies only. Entries received outside the competition period will not be considered.
- Email addresses submitted as part of the giveaway are not used for any other purpose.
- Prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the prize draw.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- No responsibility is taken for late, non-delivered emails or incomplete emails.
- Where travel is involved in the prize, the winner will be responsible for meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs unless otherwise stated.
- The judges decision is final.