Competitions in August
Each August, our sponsors allow us to run competitions with prizes they donate. Please support them whenever you can. The rules of the competition are at the foot of this page. The 2020 competition details are set out below. Winners will be announced at the closing ceremony, and on this page in September.
Ancestry -2 x 12 month World subscription for Australian residents.
Ancestry -1 x 12 month World subscription for New Zealand residents.
Instructions on how to enter the competition form part of the terms and conditions. The competition for individuals opens on 1 August 2020 and closes on 30 August 2019.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is only open to Australian/New Zealand genealogy and family history societies, and to individuals living in Australia or New Zealand.
- Australian genealogy and family history societies with events listed in the NFHM web calendar for August 2019 will be automatically entered into the prize draw for societies, with one entry for each Society or Group that lists one or more events.
- The giveaway for individuals commences on 1 August 2019 and entries close on 30 August 2019.
- The winning entries will be drawn at the closing function in Sydney. We will attempt to contact each winner using the Email address provided.
- Individuals can enter the prize draw by sending an email to email@example.com, including your name, postcode and Email address. Individuals are not eligible for prizes designated as for Societies only. Entries received outside the competition period will not be considered.
- Email addresses submitted as part of the giveaway are not used for any other purpose.
- Prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the prize draw.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- No responsibility is taken for late, non-delivered emails or incomplete emails.
- Where travel is involved in the prize, the winner will be responsible for meals, spending money, transport to and from departure and arrival points, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs unless otherwise stated.
- The judges decision is final.